Welcome to the UK Centre for Carnival Arts (UKCCA) survey, part of a research programme being carried out by 509 Arts for UKCCA. The survey is designed to build a picture of the types of organisations and individual practitioners directly involved in carnival and how they are managed and funded.
Please fill in this short survey if you are:
- an organisation responsible for the production or management of a specific carnival
- a mas band or any kind of carnival music, costume or performance group
- a creative organisation that regularly contributes or participates in one or more carnivals
- a carnival learning or training organisation
- an artist or sole trader creatively involved in carnival